Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and utilize repeatable and efficient methods for loading, extracting, combining, and producing required output based on microbiology testing data as required by scientific staff.
- Provide end user troubleshooting as required
Required skills and knowledge:
- Trustworthy with high standards of personal integrity. Good self-direction and follow-through.
- Demonstrated proficiency using various tools including SQL, SAS, and R.
- Four-year degree in Math, Engineering, or related major.
- Diplomacy skills. Ability to work with various personality types to determine end user needs.
- Project management and prioritization skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
JMI Laboratories is based in North Liberty, IA and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes health, dental, vacation, 401(k) and profit sharing.
If you want to contribute directly to help the world combat infectious diseases, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and resume below or email to HR@jmilabs.com.
JMI Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer. No recruiters or agencies please.