Position responsibilities may include:
- The review & trending of antimicrobial susceptibility testing results and other data
- Maintenance of CAPA & training programs
- Tracking preventative maintenance, calibration, & validation activities
- Performing internal/external audits, and SOP document management
- Bachelor’s degree in science or a related field.
- Experience in Quality Control / Quality Assurance roles operating under GLP/GMP quality management systems and/or CLIA regulations as they apply to microbiology/molecular biology.
- One to three plus years of QC / QA laboratory experience is desired.
- Good organizational & computer skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in communication and working well with others is desired.
JMI Laboratories (www.jmilabs.com) is a global leader in the research of antibiotic and antifungal agents, operating as a clinical reference laboratory in support of new drug development studies, clinical trial studies, and antimicrobial surveillance programs.
JMI Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer based in North Liberty, IA and offers a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes health, dental, vacation, 401(k) and profit sharing.
Submit cover letter and resume below or via email to HR@jmilabs.com