World AMR Congress 2023
Since 2015, the World Antimicrobial Resistance Congress has attracted top thought leaders, hospitals, companies, and policymakers as the annual, go-to event in the Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) space. We have grown into the most impactful event in advancing solutions to combat this pressing global health crisis.
Diagnostic developers, antibiotic biotechs & pharmaceutical companies, stewardship technologies, access firms, and many more, rely on our event for business development opportunities, networking and showcasing of new products and solutions.
With over 1,300+ attendees, the 2023 conference will be a must-attend for any companies looking to:
- Showcase & learn about new antibiotic and non-traditional products
- Demonstrate how new diagnostic technologies can reduce time to accurate diagnosis and support the appropriate use of antibiotics
- Meet with top hospitals from around the world
- Network with key policymakers, organizations, regulators to further AMR policies
- Interact with funding agencies, investors and venture capitalist firms
- Introduce the most innovative stewardship and infection control technologies for the hospitals
- Learn more about sustainable antibiotic manufacturing practices
- Engage in conversations around one-health and vaccines and their relationships with AMR